Need to know
- Growing a brand to a global scale is a big goal and priority for many marketers.
- Localising content at a global scale for marketing strategies is important for brands to successfully grow into new markets.
- A localised strategy allows brands to talk directly to the consumer and shows a better understanding of their needs and will encourage higher levels of interaction.
- Localising is more than just translating content into the region’s language. It requires thought into both imagery and cultural nuances.
- Localised visual content will help brands stand out among competitors.
- However, some campaigns end up using one-size-fits-all images instead of tailoring them to specific audiences.