Banco Pichincha: Unseen players
Banco Pichincha, a private banking company, encouraged gender equality in sports across Ecuador by launching a soccer match with a radio-operated ball and no players to highlight how many women's matches go unseen due to lack of support.
- To raise awareness about gender equality in sports/soccer.
- To achieve notoriety and reach,
- To be more than just a logo on a T-shirt.
- To do something meaningful to solve real-world women's problems.
- To lead the discussion about financial inclusion....