Alfa Vienna Insurance Group: Analoggers anonymus

Insurance company Alfa Vienna Insurance Group persuaded older customers in Hungary to convert to digital consumer service channels with a humorous content series on Facebook and YouTube.


As the market leading housing insurance company in Hungary, Alfa Vienna Insurance Group is dedicated to offering secure, fast and convenient digital solutions to its clients. Almost 66% of them are currently registered to use Alfa's online customer service. BUT what about the other 34%?

Hundreds of thousands of clients, mainly those in the 50-75 age group, still insist on using old consumer service channels.

According to the insurance company's research, 27% of Hungarians still aren't comfortable in the digital world - and most of them are from the older age group.

So, the main goal of the...

Not a subscriber?

Schedule your live demo with our team today

WARC helps you to plan, create and deliver more effective marketing

  • Prove your case and back-up your idea

  • Get expert guidance on strategic challenges

  • Tackle current and emerging marketing themes

We’re long-term subscribers to WARC and it’s a tool we use extensively. We use it to source case studies and best practice for the purposes of internal training, as well as for putting persuasive cases to clients. In compiling a recent case for long-term, sustained investment in brand, we were able to support key marketing principles with numerous case studies sourced from WARC. It helped bring what could have been a relatively dry deck to life with recognisable brand successes from across a broad number of categories. It’s incredibly efficient to have such a wealth of insight in one place.

Insights Team
Bray Leino

You’re in good company

We work with 80% of Forbes' most valuable brands* and 80% of the world's top top-of-the-class agencies.

* Top 10 brands