Category: Insight That ExcitesAward: BronzeBrand: AksigortaAgency: Tribal Worldwide IstanbulMedia Channels / Touchpoints: Digital Media
Where were we?
Insurance was a subject that people tended to avoid unless it was compulsory (except for compulsory insurances such as traffic insurance and TCIP). The logic of paying upfront for an uncertain future problem created a fundamental barrier to the category. Home insurance was also an unsaturated market with only 20% penetration due to this barrier. 43% of this ownership rate consisted of 4 insurance companies including Aksigorta, and the remaining 57% was...