Adstats: Parents' buying behaviour
This month's Adstats covers family purchasing trends worldwide.
A full PowerPoint presentation of these charts can be downloaded here or click below links for individual slides.
- US perceptions of parenthood compared with 30 years ago
- Where Chinese mothers seek information
- Online purchases by Asian mothers in past 12 months
- Parental purchase decisions
- Media consumption of Asian mothers
- What do Asian mothers do online?
Key points include:
- UK research suggests shopping decisions traditionally seen as a female preserve are shared between mothers and fathers; for example, 52% of parents shop for food together....