New WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2021 now open for entries | WARC | The Feed
You didn’t return any results. Please clear your filters.
New WARC Awards for Effectiveness 2021 now open for entries
Creativity & effectiveness
Top marketers from IAG, IBM iX, Peloton, The Kraft Heinz Company, Unilever and VICE Media Group will chair the juries for the inaugural WARC Awards for Effectiveness, which will judge campaigns using the WARC/LIONS Creative Effectiveness Ladder.
Every shortlisted entry will receive feedback on how they’ve performed on the Ladder. For each category the juries will award Grand Prix, Gold, Silver and Bronze accolades, as well as special awards honouring particular areas of excellence.
The awards will focus on six categories, details including juries can be found here, which explore:
- Customer experience, chaired by Dara Treseder, SVP, Head of Global Marketing & Communications, Peloton
- Collaboration and culture, chaired by Nadja Bellan White, Global Chief Marketing Officer, VICE Media Group
- Sustained growth, chaired by Brent Smart, Chief Marketing Officer, IAG
- Instant impact, chaired by Dhiren Amin, CMO, Asia, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Brand purpose, chaired by Tati Lindenberg, Vice President, Marketing, Dirt For Good, Unilever
- Business-to-business, chaired by Corinne Sklar, Global Chief Marketing Officer, IBM iX
The deadline for entries is 1 April.
Email this content