Fast delivery key to capture rising 18-35 spending this holiday season | WARC | The Feed
You didn’t return any results. Please clear your filters.
Fast delivery key to capture rising 18-35 spending this holiday season
Consumers in the 18-35 age group are likely to spend more this holiday season, as delivery speed, product selection, and video creative have the greatest impact on purchase decisions, a new survey by recommendation platform Outbrain reveals.
Why it matters
As the world strives to put behind the uncertain times while being wary of a crisis not completely gone, consumer confidence is a sure hint at a semblance of normalcy. As consumers loosen their purse strings, marketers’ spirits are only going to be further buoyed.
Outbrain’s Consumer Insights for the 2021 Holiday Shopping Season survey covered over 8,000 consumers worldwide, across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Israel. Some of the key findings include:
- 52% of the consumers consider speed of delivery to influence their purchase decisions while 38% value free/discounted shipping.
- 54% value brand accessibility/availability, followed by sustainability (47%), and brands that support local businesses (43%).
- A majority of respondents (61%) believe watching a video about a product is important to their decision-making process; 45% consider swipeable ads online to be most engaging.
- 71% of consumers globally purchased a product outside of their home market last year. Outbrain believes this trend will continue into the holiday season.
- 57% of global consumers only begin planning Black Friday purchases a few days or up to two weeks ahead.
Sourced from Outbrain
Email this content