Experience as important as products for Singapore consumers: Report | WARC | The Feed
You didn’t return any results. Please clear your filters.
Experience as important as products for Singapore consumers: Report
As customers navigate a rapidly changing world, questions of trust, values and integrity are increasingly impacting their relationships with companies, with 90% of respondents in Singapore believing that trust becomes more important in times of change, according to Salesforce.
Why it matters
With customers continuing to shift their preferred experiences with brands to online channels, brands must re-imagine digital-first experiences that engage customers in a way that is both flexible and thoughtful while providing a personal touch.
- The focus on customer experience remains imperative with 66% of Singapore’s customer engagements taking place online.
- Seventy-two percent of respondents in Singapore have purchased products in new ways since 2020.
- Sixty-eight percent of consumers in Singapore have switched brands at least once in the past year.
- Brands are forced to merge online/offline interactions into a personalised experience as in-person interaction re-emerges.
- As priorities and behaviours shift and new realities emerge, established brand loyalties are undergoing tests of strength.
“Customers today value experience as much as the product – this is as high as 90% in Singapore. The brands that invest in driving trusted and personalised experiences will be the ones that gain an engaged and loyal following” – Sujith Abraham, senior vice president and general manager, ASEAN.
“State of the Connected Customer”, the Salesforce report on the new digital-first customer engagement landscape, shares insights from nearly 17,000 consumers and business buyers across 29 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, including 650 from Singapore.
Email this content