Deloitte: CMOs spot growth potential in purpose | WARC | The Feed
You didn’t return any results. Please clear your filters.
Deloitte: CMOs spot growth potential in purpose
Purpose helps the top brands grow if they believe it should run through the entire company, and guide decision-making across the whole organisation, according to Deloitte’s marketing trends for 2022.
A key part of Deloitte’s Global Marketing Trends Report focusses on the behaviour of high-growth brands (growing at more than 10% each year).
These brands are found to be much more likely to have committed to an integrated purpose. However, in Deloitte’s definition, this requires those brands to “put a premium on accountability and establish key performance metrics anchored around their purpose.”
- High growth brands tend to enact their purpose more holistically than their lower-growth peers.
- For these brands, purpose doesn’t just feed into product and service delivery.
- High-growth brands are 66% more likely to use their purpose to help guide employee decision making than low-growth brands and are 41% more likely to use it to drive the CSR investment agenda.
The recommendations are based on a combination of:
- a poll of 1099 C-suite executives from global companies operating across the US, UK, France, Japan and the Netherlands
- A global consumer survey of 11,500 participants across 19 countries across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
- In-depth interviews with 18 C-suite executives.
Sourced from Deloitte
Email this content