B2B sees shift in marketing priorities | WARC | The Feed
You didn’t return any results. Please clear your filters.
B2B sees shift in marketing priorities
A majority of B2B businesses (87%) report that their sales and marketing performance has returned, or is returning, to pre-pandemic levels, and central to that success has been a reappraisal of the priorities of marketing and revenue teams.
That’s according to information provider Dun & Bradstreet’s 8th Annual B2B Sales and Marketing Data Report, which surveyed 605 sales, marketing, revenue operations, and data decision-makers in mid-size to enterprise companies in North America and the UK.
- Aligning go-to-market teams around consistent account data is crucial, with six-in-ten (61%) saying this will be a new priority for their company in the next 12 months; over a third (38%) say this is already a priority and will continue to be for the next year.
- Almost all respondents (94%) agree that the need to align go-to-market teams grew in importance over the last year to deliver the best experience to leads and customers so that they could maintain and grow the business.
- Over three quarters (76%) of respondents say that the mass shift to remote workplaces has disrupted the ability to identify and reach buyers effectively.
- Despite over half (53%) of businesses reporting that the volume of data they’re receiving is increasing, just a fifth (21%) of respondents say that capturing more first-party data will be a top priority for their business in 2022.
- More than three-quarters (79%) of respondents say their company has needed to merge multiple systems and platforms in the last three years, suggesting that respondents have had to navigate more sprawl in their technology suite than before.
“Businesses don’t need just any information to reach new customers, but rather data that’s carefully curated, timely and accurate – and aligning this data with GTM teams is a component crucial to business success” – Will North, Senior Director, Product & Strategy for Sales & Marketing Solutions at Dun & Bradstreet.
Sourced from Dun & Bradstreet
Email this content