What programmatic means for marketers: Insights from AdExchanger
Joanna O'Connell, director of research at digital trade publication AdExchanger, advised an audience of America's leading marketers that improved targeting and a better return on their advertising dollars are driving the widespread adoption of programmatic advertising.
It's a notion, she allowed, that flies in the face of the perception among many publishers that this technology merely serves to push down prices. But in a "State of Programmatic Media Buying" keynote address at the Association of National Advertisers' (ANA) 2014 Media Leadership Conference in Boca Raton, Florida, O'Connell insisted that efficiency – and not economy – is the key element persuading brand owners like Kimberly-Clark to embrace this approach.
What else does this article talk about?
- Data management
- Digital media planning & buying
- Online display effectiveness
- Programmatic buying
- Theories & ideas of media planning
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.