3 - 4 April, 2017 • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
#DMWF Expo Europe 2017 will showcase the latest Digital Marketing Technologies and Strategy, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, eCommerce, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, Data, Analytics and Mobile Marketing across two dedicated conference streams.
In a new world of technology and start-ups merging boundaries between marketing to person vs. machine, #DMWF Expo Europe will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to address your future challenges in Digital Marketing with sessions exploring:
- Successfully forming an interactive digital content marketing strategy to increase engagement
- Understand how VR and 360 are transforming the marketing and communication industries
- Understanding the way AI is going to revolutionise and impact on the way brands interact with customer
- Marketing to Generation Z and exploring short-lived content
- The future of social media; live streaming and online chat
- E-Commerce initiatives to build future growth
- Building authentic influencer relationships with brand ambassadors
- Effective data-driven marketing automation using personalisation and targeting
The event is set to host over 600 attendees, 60+ speakers and more than 30 exhibitors.
5 - 6 April, 2017 • Washington DC, USA
Qualitative360 North America 2017 will be held on 5&6 April in Washington D.C. Together with our advisory board and trusted partners, we have created a unique conference agenda covering all aspects of qualitative market research. Join us in April to experience this exciting mix of client case studies, interactive workshops, new methodologies and the latest in research technologies.
5 - 7 April, 2017 • Boston, USA
The DTC National is returning and will provide the latest insights, research and case studies on all aspects of DTC (direct-to-consumer) pharmaceutical marketing. Hundreds of industry members will participate at this thought-provoking and fun event – becoming better equipped for the future of consumer healthcare marketing.
Our 2017 DTC National will focus on patient power. A number of forces have been responsible for increasing power of patients. Their employers and insurers have been shifting cost to them through higher deductibles and co-pays. Now most patients are basically self-insured and can pay thousands before getting reimbursed. This means they are demanding their services and products be high value for that added cost.
24 April, 2017 • London, United Kingdom
Warc’s series of “Brainy Bar” events with Walnut Unlimited continue with this fourth session which will highlight some of the insights, challenges and implications behind current research in the field of consumer neuroscience and psychology. This time the evening will focus on why implicit measures help us reach deeper insights and how these together with psychological mechanisms help drive more effective branding and advertising. Speakers include:
- Liz Mary (Category & Proposition Insight Lead, O2 - Telefonica UK)
- Sarah Gale (Head of Insight, OMD UK)
- Dr. Daniel Müllensiefen (Scientist in Residence, adam&eveDDB & Reader in Psychology, Goldsmiths, University of London)
- Ian Murray (Co-Founder, House 51 & Postgraduate Researcher in Behavioural Economics at City, University of London)
- Kate Nightingale (Consumer & Fashion Psychologist and Founder, Style Psychology Ltd)
25 - 26 April, 2017 • Chicago, USA
MRMW is designed and crafted for the market research community to stay up to date with the latest trends and innovations. Going beyond the regular event topics, MRMW actively seeks out new technologies from inside and outside the industry. Complemented by our MRMW Awards and our Start-up competition, the MRMW conference is your one-stop shop to find out what’s new.
25 - 27 April, 2017 • Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
APAC's most senior-level eCommerce & Digital Event for Travel.
• 70% new speakers: amongst the 100 thought leaders providing you with new insights and new solutions to your daily challenges
• Dedicated in-depth tracks for Directors and VPs of eCommerce and Digital Marketing: so whether it’s conversion and retention or owning the customer lifecycle that you’re interested in, we’ve got you covered for the full 2 days
• New learning formats that give you the detail you crave: forget about sitting in front of presentations and panels all day – you’ll be regularly immersed in intense, small working groups to uncover practical solutions to your day-to-day pain points
• New “winner takes all” head-to-head debates: offsite vs. onsite – Who really owns the customer experience? Price vs. Loyalty - In today’s price-sensitive market, does loyalty exist anymore? Are smartphones ready for centre stage in travel planning?
• New interactive lighting talks on China and India: what are the critical success factors for succeeding in the worlds fastest growing travel markets?
• New interactive case studies: including, how can you combat pricing competition? How can you extract actionable intelligence on every consumer? How can you cater to your local clients to increase sales, reduce risk and build trust? How to own both the front and back end of the customer relationship
• From Pokémon GO to artificial intelligence and virtual reality: how will the rapid evolution of technology change the way businesses and marketers gain insight?
• Finding the next big disruptor: join our digital travel dragons and assess the latest innovations as start-up companies pitch their tech in a bid to win first place