Unilever and Coca-Cola were the subjects of the most popular news stories featured in Warcmail this year, with their social media strategies among the articles attracting the highest levels of interest overall.
Coca-Cola may have ruffled the feathers of some advertising agencies when announcing its new remuneration policies, but its trademark brand also demonstrated its enduring appeal among consumers, after two of its fans built a highly popular product page on Facebook.
Finally, Warcmail's readers displayed a trend that bodes well for an article analysing a top ten list: the most read story covered the list of companies with the best reputations among US consumers.
Similarly, a piece on the US corporate assets with the most "brand power" also piqued interest.
Top Ten News Downloads
- J&J has best reputation with US consumers
- Consumers help Coca-Cola on Facebook
- Imagine what's possible on social media, says Unilever's Clift
- Coca-Cola changes compensation plan
- Unilever promises marketing blitz
- Brands should be "agents for change," says Unilever cmo
- Coca-Cola has most "brand power"
- Reckitt Prospers While Unilever Faces Belgian Backlash
- Downturn could benefit Un
Data sourced from Warc