The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has unveiled nominations for the outstanding commercial prize at the 54th Annual Emmy Awards.
Nominated ads are:
• Amnesia for Computer Associates Bright Star. Agency: Young & Rubicam, New York.
• First Words for Walt Disney Company. Agency: Leo Burnett Worldwide, Chicago.
• Broadway Tribute for Visa. Agency: BBDO Worldwide, New York.
• Nail Gun for Fox Sports. Agency: TBWA/Chiat/Day, San Francisco.
• Out of Towner for Anheuser-Busch. Agency: DDB Worldwide, Chicago.
• Move for Nike. Agency: Wieden & Kennedy, Portland, Oregon.
The list of nominations was one greater than usual, as two commercials tied for fifth place. The winner will be announced at the Creative Arts Awards on September 14.
Data sourced from: AdWeek.com; additional content by WARC staff