LONDON: Five Britons and five US citizens are ranked as the UK's top ten most powerful media influencers by their overawed groupies at The Guardian newspaper. In all one hundred media business personalities are named and ranked.
Of which the top ten are ...
- Sergey Brin and Larry Page (Google)
- James Murdoch (News Corporation)
- Mark Thompson (BBC)
- Paul Dacre (Daily Mail)
- Rupert Murdoch (News Corporation)
- Steve Jobs (Apple)
- Steve Ballmer (Microsoft)
- Ed Richards (Ofcom)
- Patrick McKenna (Ingenious Media Group)
- Jane Tranter (BBC)
The full Guardian mediabiz laudation can be downloaded by clicking here.
Data sourced from Guardian.co.uk; additional content by WARC staff