In Touch With The Spirit World
Predicting consumer's drink choice and identifying market potential
Really Understanding Consumer Dynamics
There have been many examples, some a little too fresh in the memory, of segmentation studies that promise much but deliver relatively little. Large amounts of time, effort and money have been invested in developing segmentations that 'really come alive', in the sense that they are based on interesting, detailed variables, make complete sense to the clients at first glance, and have a distinct profile that people can identify with. But soon we find that they disappear from view all too quickly. That is not to say, of course, that segmentations are always doomed to failure, far from it as long as we follow some basic principles, market segmentations can underpin future strategic planning for years to come, as we will see later on.
What else does this article talk about?
- Alcoholic drinks industry (general)
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.