Warc Prize for Asian Strategy 2013: Notes from the judging
Papers entered for the 2013 Warc Prize for Asian Strategy were assessed by a panel of 18 judges. This year's judges were a mix of senior client-side marketers and agency-side strategy experts, plus one academic. As in previous years, we invited several judges from outside the region to join the panel.
In the first round, they scored the papers against the following criteria:
- Quality of insight behind the strategy. (15%)
- Quality of strategic thinking. (40%)
- How well was the strategic idea brought to life, including creative work and channel thinking? (15%)
- How did the strategy perform against its objectives? (20%)
- Can other marketers learn from this case study? (10%)