Sowing The Seeds Of A Rich Harvest: Research's Contribution To The Profit Equation
The 'buzzword' in marketing circles today is 'branding' and 'consumer insight' - following on to make 'measurement of intangibles' a sought after, albeit debatable topic.
However, can intangibles be seen in isolation from very tangible measures like price?
Whether Kotler's days of the 4 Ps of marketing or modern day's 7Ps, pricing, no doubt, remains an integral element of marketing mix.
What else does this article talk about?
- Marketing to B2B audiences
- Pricing strategy
- Food industry (general)
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.