Who's Going To Sit At The Client's Top Table?
Future historians of our trade will be baffled. Towards the end of the 20th century, more and more marketing companies were converted to a belief in seamless, all media, 360, harmonised, orchestrated, integrated communications. And at exactly the same time, the purveyors of those communications disintegrated completely.
Advertising agencies have always developed in response to client demand. So why, historians will wonder, was client demand for integrated communications met, paradoxically, by supplier fragmentation?
Back in 1964, when Admap was born, clients who needed help with their marketing knew whom to turn to first; there was no hesitation.
What else does this article talk about?
- Integration strategy
- Agency models & structures
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.