Ogilvy on Recession - Optimising production expenditure and creative assets
Tim Broadbent, Kent Wertime, Christopher Graves, Jeff Froud, Jerry Smith, Soames Hines and David Young
"It is not the strong, nor the intelligent who survive, but those who are quickest to adapt."
How to increase your profit when times are tough
We face one of the most challenging business environments for years. Recessions caused by liquidity problems are particularly severe. In recent months we have seen major financial institutions and the world's stock markets collapse. Your company needs to take urgent action to win through.
Some companies do succeed in recession. They see it as an opportunity for growth. While competitors panic, they stick to a plan.
This booklet is based on Ogilvy's experience of winners in recession together with research into best practice. Optimising production expenditure and creative assets is only one of the issues that confront you. Ogilvy also offers practical advice on other potential pain/gain points in your company, including:
- Optimising the Marketing Budget in Recession
- How to Get More Effective Advertising
- Digital in a downturn: Smart strategies for tough times
- The New PR - Leveraging Digital Influence to Drive Sales and Reputation
- Turning Shoppers into Buyers
- Improving Sales Force Performance