Kids and Technology. A Latin American Perspective
Turner Entertainment Research
C&R Research Services, Inc.
The research objectives of this paper are to present data collected in Generations Latin America that depict:
- insight into kids access to
- the role technology plays in Latin American kids lives,
- the importance of video and/or computer games for Latin American kids,
- computers and the Internet;
- differences in these insights based on country, gender, age and/or cable subscribership.
Geographical coverage and sample size
Research was conducted in four Latin American countries: Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and Chile. Within each country, interviewing was conducted in three cities for a total of twelve cities. The cities selected in each country were chosen because they represented the cities with the highest cable penetration.