Category Management Based On Consumer Knowledge
From the very beginning the purpose for our Category Management study on cheese was to find a structured way to run Category Management projects in general. Our targets for the project were as follows:
clarify the importance of the category for retailers;
identify a strategy to optimise the category in store, the outcome of which should benefit all actors; consumers, retailers and Arla as provider; and
What else does this article talk about?
- Retailer relationships
- Dairy products, fats, oils
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.