Building Critical Insight And Benchmarks On Age Discrimination And Prejudice: A Multi-Partnership Case Study
Age Concern Research Services
University of Kent
Age Concern England is the pre-eminent charitable organisation representing older people in the UK. We seek to give them a voice in decisions affecting their lives and to win recognition for the contribution every older person brings to society. Age Concern is a federation of over 400 independent charities which share the same name, values and standards.
Age Concern works with older people across the country listening to their views, campaigning for change on their behalf and providing a wide range of services. The wider federation provides an invaluable and trustworthy local source of help and assistance to people when they need it. Age Concern influences policy makers and Government about the needs and issues of older people and how policy impacts on those people and affects their lives. We do this through research, evaluation and consultation; a wide and influential range of factsheets and publications; and through effective influencing and active campaigning.
What else does this article talk about?
- Marketing to seniors
- Lifestage segmentation
- Charities & voluntary organisations
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.