Healthcare mega-trends in the United States and Germany
Healthcare systems differ worldwide in their
organisation, financing and services. In general they vary between the
principle of equality and the
principle of freedom. With the
German system of solidarity the equality of care and burden for all levels
of society was realised best in the Western industrial nations. The
freedom to choose a doctor and service by oneself arises most frequently
What else does this article talk about?
- Regulation & control
- Health & well-being
- Healthcare services, providers
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.