N-Series: Asus & Intel
Client: Asus & Intel
Agency: ZenithOptimedia Worldwide & Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
Country: United Kingdom
ASUS is one of the most innovative technology brands, but not widely known by general consumers. It is the company that first invented the netbook, made the world's best-selling and most award-winning motherboard. It is the highest ranked for environmentally friendly electronic projects. But ASUS competes against the market giants HP, Apple and Dell who outspend ASUS 10 to 1 on advertising.
ASUS, with the help of Intel and Bang &Olufsen, created the N5 series laptop that revolutionised the way that music can be listened to on a laptop. ASUS has now launched its first ever global brand campaign to try and make a big impact with the target audience as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Increase ASUS notebook & netbook sales by 10% in 2011 vs. 2010 & move up into the top 5 global brands for the notebook & netbook category.
- Use paid media to deliver a high impact brand campaign and aim to increase ASUS brand family too
- Ensure that owned and earned media engage the target audience and encourage them to join ASUS on the search for the incredible and spread the word to others.
- Digital entertainment savvy and sophisticated PC users
- Those who use technology to make a statement