Practising What You Preach
Ignition Consulting Group
Agencies, like everything else, are brands. Yet, of the thousands of firms that call themselves 'advertising agencies', painfully few have a unique reputation of any kind. Agencies need to do for themselves what they do for their clients: build a strong, distinctive brand. But they are usually so eager to be a 'full-service integrated agency' that they try to stand for everything.
Open the pages of a typical agency brochure and you see language like this: 'Jones & Smith is a full-service integrated marketing communications firm serving a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. From advertising to public relations, sales promotion to internet marketing, we're dedicated to generating results for our clients through smart strategic thinking and creative marketing solutions.'
What else does this article talk about?
- Pitching & agency selection
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.