Calibrating New Products For Generation Y Automotive Consumers With Emerging Market Realities
The experience of the Honda Element
The coming of age of Generation Y in the United States represents the largest inflow of new consumers to the U.S. automotive marketplace in over two decades. These children of the Baby Boom generation in the United States have been given many names Generation Y, the Baby Echo, Tweens, etc. This inflow is unrivaled since their parents came of driving age in the 1960s and 1970s. They represent a new market segment of some 75 million plus potential automotive consumers vs. the Boomers' population of 80 million.
What else does this article talk about?
- Sports sponsorship
- Marketing to youth
- Automotive industry (general)
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.