Measuring Preference For Product Benefits Across Countries
Overcoming scale usage bias with Maximum Difference Scaling
The measurement of consumer preferences has long been an area of interest to both academic and practicing researchers. Accurate measurement of preferences allows the marketer to gain a deeper understanding of consumers' wishes, desires, likes, and dislikes, and thus permits a better implementation of the tools of the marketer. After measuring preferences, a common activity is market segmentation, which permits an even more focused execution of the marketing mix.
What else does this article talk about?
- Conjoint analysis
- Managing research projects
- Hot drinks
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.