Eggs for Soldiers
Springetts Brand Design Consultants Ltd
Client: Noble Foods Ltd
Category: Packaging (Branded - Food)
Eggs for Soldiers is a new free-range egg brand conceived and developed by Springetts Brand Design Consultants and launched by Noble Foods.
Springetts developed the novel idea of using eggs, a commodity product, to help raise the awareness of the Help for Heroes charity through brand association. The Eggs for Soldiers design was created to deliver a distinctive pack that cut through and engaged with people emotionally, making it effortless for consumers to show their support.
The Eggs for Soldiers brand was launched in May 2011 and in its first year has achieved remarkable results:
- After a successful launch into the supermarket chain, Tesco, it is now also available in Asda and Morrisons as well.
- Is the second largest free range egg brand on the market.
- Is the largest charitable eggs brand.
- If has raised in excess of £397,000 for Help for Heroes.
- In 2011/12 Eggs for soldiers has been Help for Heroes' most successful FMCG commercial partnership.