Does It Pay To Invest In Customer Satisfaction?
Effects of customer satisfaction measurement and improvement on earnings
Measuring and improving customer satisfaction has become more and more important and is a significant part of Total Quality Management Systems (e.g. EFQM or ISO). Delivering empirical proof that increase of customer satisfaction leads to a better rate of return or yield is important to companies as well as to consultants and market researchers.
What else does this article talk about?
- Customer relationship management
- Brand loyalty
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.