360 Insight For New Brand Development
Added Value Icon
Creating new brands and services is one of the most exciting and rewarding activities for clients and their partner agencies. Within the innovation/NBD process, research tends to intervene at set stages; typically to gather target consumer insights, evaluate and optimise potential ideas and select/validate a brand mix. Its active contribution to the creative development process is generally peripheral or uninspiring. (See Figures 1 and 2.)
What else does this article talk about?
- Qualitative theories & methods
- Beer & cider
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.