Get mobile with programmatic
Brands understand how transformative programmatic can be for reaching and engaging with their target audience, but extending this to mobile has been slow. Krish Sailam of Cadreon considers the challenges and opportunities for brands to improve their programmatic mobile strategy in 2016.
This article is part of a collection of articles on programmatic advertising. Read more.
We all know 2015 was a big year for mobile on a variety of fronts, but to provide some context, here are some stats:
- Google's mobile searches exceeded its desktop searches for the first time ever.
- Some 78% of Facebook's revenue was driven by mobile.
- Apple sold 13 million iPhone 6s devices in just three days after launch.
- Google's Android platform now has over 1.4 billion active users globally.
- Mobile exceeded desktop's programmatic display ad spend in 2015 with an estimated $9.33 billion.
- Millennials now spend nearly one out of every five waking minutes on mobile.