Re-assessment, based on the text mining approach, of the role of media in a rapidly changing environment
The recent rapid progress of digital technology has brought dramatic changes to the media environment. For example, TV broadcasting has diversified with the launch of BS digital broadcasts and CS110 as well as the planned digitization of terrestrial broadcasts.
What else does this article talk about?
- Attitudes to advertising
- Data analysis
- Integration strategy
- Theories & ideas of media planning
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.