What we know about researching consumers
This guide summarises the key arguments on Warc around the topic of researching consumers, offering marketers practical advice from industry experts.
Need to know
Key topics in this paper include:
- Finding insight, including the tools and teams you need for success.
- How to gather and use insight, including online research, neuroscience, ethnography and social listening.
- Using pre-testing to gauge creative success, including the predictive powers of pre-testing research.
- Testing creative in market, including how to determine the on-going effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Finding the consumer in big data, including the need for a data-driven culture throughout a company.