Coalition for Innovation of Media Measurement Identifies First Two Targets
The complaint is all too familiar to market researchers: Too much information, they complain, is the downside of the digital society.
For the Coalition of Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM), the cry is somewhat more selective: Too many information channels and not enough consistency from one resource to another.
"CIMM promotes innovation in audience measurement for television and cross-platform media," Jane Clarke, who signed on as the organization's managing director in December 2009, told the 2010 4A's Transformation conference. "We're a coalition of end-users of media measurement coming together to clarify our measurement needs for the media-research vendor community…. We need to speed up R&D for new approaches because we can't monetize new forms (and combinations of) media without accurate measurement."
What else does this article talk about?
- Media research theories & ideas
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.