Audience Accumulation And Advertising Exposure In Magazines
A model for effective magazine planning
Most advertising practitioners are likely to agree to this simple premise: Advertisers and their agencies have been under ever-increasing pressure to improve the productivity of their investments in all forms of advertising. Recency planning, econometric analysis, media mix modeling and other approaches have clearly revealed real problems in measurement of magazine audiences based on the entire life of an issue. More pertinent and discrete measures of magazine performance will more clearly define magazines' contribution within a given media investment strategy.
What else does this article talk about?
- Magazine planning & buying
- Magazine effectiveness
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.