Life Stage Is Losing Its Meaning
How can we target the right people with the right message?
Consumer Segmentation is very much the current approach to increasing sales and strengthening consumer communication. Whilst this approach of 'grouping' consumers using their behaviour and attitudes to brands and products can help to clarify a market place considerably and has a greater sensitivity than the traditional socio demographic approach it still relies to some extent on a supposition of life-stage continuing to be a unifying factor.
What else does this article talk about?
- Lifestage segmentation
- Lifestyle, psychographic segmentation
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.