Orientations to Healthcare Reform
A segmentation of the general public
Canada's health care system, like that in many
countries around the world, is experiencing growing pressure from a number
of factors, including an aging population, increased expectations for health
care services resulting from a proliferation of medical technologies and
last, but not least, economic downturns. All of these factors have converged
to create an unprecedented debate about the future sustainability of
What else does this article talk about?
- Regulation & control
- Health & well-being
- Healthcare services, providers
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.