In India, diabetes is already reaching epidemic proportions with an estimated 19.4 million diabetics, which will grow to a projected 57.2 million individuals by the year 2025 when over 300 million individuals worldwide would be diabetic. Growing urbanization, a fast-paced lifestyle and rising stress levels are significant reasons for this escalation and is evidenced by increasing Type 2 prevalence in urban as compared to rural areas. The contemporary lifestyle and its growing hazards bring in the interplay of nature with nurture resulting in Diabetes Mellitus.
What else does this article talk about?
- Qualitative theories & methods
- Promotions to the medical profession
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.