Evaluation Of Live Test Stores
Multiple methods for multifaceted information
Systembolaget is the Swedish government monopoly in alcohol retailing. The monopoly is based on the principle that there should be no private profit motive in the sale of alcohol and that access should be regulated. Since Sweden joined the European Union in 1995, the monopoly can no longer be taken for granted. Systembolaget will only survive if it is supported by a majority of the Swedish population so it must constantly develop and improve its offer to ensure customer satisfaction.
What else does this article talk about?
- POP & in-store
- Customer relationship management
- Brand loyalty
- Shopper research & insight
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.