Spotting On-Line Influentials Among Business Audiences
Using on-line research in viral marketing campaigns
Why Corporate Reputation Matters
The way companies manage their intangible values, as well as material assets, affects their evaluation in the marketplace. Market capital (i.e., trademarks, patents, brand reputation, corporate reputation, etc.), human capital (i.e., knowledge skills and competencies that managers and employees possess, etc.), structural capital (i.e., IT platforms, internal processes, manufacturing, distribution, etc.), and relationship capital (i.e., the company's relations with customers, investors, government, communities, etc.) constitute the intangible values that companies need to maintain to remain competitive in the marketplace.  Showcasing employees' award-winning works on the company Intranet, encouraging customers to give feedback, or building efficient technology platforms to distribute products are some of the tactics that develop and sustain such values.
What else does this article talk about?
- Marketing to B2B audiences
- Data-driven targeting
WARC’s coverage is unrivalled – grouping articles, case studies and research around 100 different marketing topics, arranged across 11 themes.
What do I get with WARC?
- 65,000+ articles covering the full spectrum of marketing communications.
- Including over 12,000 effectiveness case studies revealing the campaign strategies of the world's leading brands to help maximize ROI.
- Best practice guides that explain the how and why of marketing challenges to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketing landscape.
- Marketing intelligence, trend reports, brand profiles and event reports to give your brand clear competitive advantage.