The Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), part of RadioCentre Ltd, is the marketing body for radio, funded entirely by the UK Commercial Radio industry.
The RAB provides free help and advice to advertisers and their agencies to help optimise their use of radio, offering practical support in the following areas:
- Campaign effectiveness: Launched in 2008, radioGAUGE is the award winning radio campaign measurement tool which enables advertisers to understand and evaluate their radio campaigns.
- Case studies: Relevant case studies available to demonstrate radio's effectiveness for most sectors and advertising objectives – view case studies
- Consultancy: experienced consultants providing strategic help and advice on radio advertising
- Radio Ads inspiration: search the extensive library of national radio advertisements here
- Training: Introduction to Radio Advertising workshops held every month specially tailored to media and creative professionals, both agency and client side.
- Events: Regular events and conferences to share research and develop knowledge and understanding of radio advertising.
- Radio Insight: A range of research studies and publications focusing on how to use the medium as effectively and creatively as possible- including new listener insight and radio advertising effectiveness research.
- Radio Marketplace: quarterly reports on Commercial Radio revenues and audiences, regularly updated digests of industry forecasts and monthly updates on the main advertisers, brands, buying points and product sectors on Commercial Radio
- Stations Information: a database of sales and stations information.
For full details about the RAB and the services it provides, visit RAB Online at www.rab.co.uk.